Are you graduating in chemical and food & biochemical technology, in logistics or other technical fields of study and are you thirsty for a bright and rewarding career with a global beer business? Then look no further - at Molson Coors we are looking for ambitious self-starters with the confidence and drive to succeed to join our 18-month Europe wide Supply Chain Trainee Program – commencing September 2017.
Our European Supply Chain Graduate Program will be based across our European Brewery locations including but not limited to the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Montenegro and Serbia.
This program will give you exposure across all areas of brewing operations, such as packaging, brewing, logistics, and planning to name a few! You will be working with fellow trainees across our other European locations to deliver key business projects.
Our aim is to give you enough exposure and training, that at the end of the 18-month program you secure a Supervisory/Managerial position with us!
• Valuable experience within an innovative & challenging global organisation
• Opportunities to demonstrate your creativity and capability
• Quality coaching, mentoring, leadership development and support to grow your career with
• Flexible working practices, benefits and rewards
• We are looking for people who are graduating with degrees in food & biochemical technology/
in logistics or other technical fields.
• Fluency in English & Czech language, knowledge of another European language will be a plus
• Willingness to travel is essential and flexibility to relocate to other city from Europe would be
• Up to 1 year of working experience after graduation
Molson Coors is looking for highly motivated graduates, demonstrating natural leadership ability and passion to learn within a cutting-edge industrial and cross-border environment. A focus on delivering quality work is key as well as excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to changes and take initiatives in a growing multinational company. If that sounds great then we’d like to hear from you.
Nádražní 43/84, 150 00 Praha-Smíchov, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek, práce na zkrácený úvazek
Na dobu určitou
Bonusy/prémie, mobilní telefon, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, kafetérie
Angličtina (pokročilá), čeština (výborná)
Pivovary Staropramen, s.r.o.
Trainee programy. Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.