What will be your key responsibilities?
- Sets the CEE strategy for IBP (Integrated business planning) cycle, and is accountable for driving the Demand Review cycle and quality of execution of the process. Directly owns and is responsible for demand planning and forecasting process
- Owns the portfolio complexity program for CEE Supply Chain. Collaborates closely with Commercial and Finance senior leaders (Regional Leadership team members) on setting up the process and ensuring the process execution
- Owns Forecast Accuracy KPI and its process measures. Ensures targets are reached across countries and essential steps of demand planning are executed including the predictive analytics part as well as the business intelligence and forecast enrichment part
- Drives capability building of Demand Planning organization through coaching in the areas of Technical capabilities (such as statistics, forecasting models..) as well as Influencing and collaboration skills (challenging the decisions of senior leaders) to support process efficiency and decision making
- Closely collaborates on key initiatives planning process to ensure that the new launch volumes and pipeline volume assumptions are accurate and well embedded and reflected through the supply planning steps. Ensure that new launches are managed smoothly from the planning side, that there is a clarity behind the plan and strategy of initiatives that are being in a pipeline, work on evaluation of the new launches.
- Strategic responsibility: The role will be orchestrating and ensuring quality execution of the CEE IBP cycle. Accountability for setting / designing the IBP strategy, ensuring the quality of execution of it, health of the systems and standardization, and improvement of the IBP strategy. The impact of that will benefit entire CEE Business, all its key roles and functions as well as both regional and local organizations behind it up to RLT (Regional Leadership Team) and CLT (Country Leadership Team) levels.
- Business Expertise: Individual needs to be close to industry functional practices as well as the current MC CEE standards & ways of doing. to be able to influence key stakeholders of the IBP cycle - RLT members and local country CLT & CLT-1 members
- Problem solving: Individual is expected to truly transform the demand planning and both local and regional business planning cycles in CEE. Therefore needs to demonstrate strong ability to think conceptually, generalize while reflecting key local specific needs.
Nature and area of impact: Impact will be focused mainly on decision making in the demand construction area across 7 countries as well as influencing all key individuals in commercial, marketing, finance and SC functions regionally & locally
What do you need in order to be successful in this position?
- Degree in logistics, supply chain management, technical fields, economics, business
- Ability to effectively interact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of management.
- Strong attitude of adhering to standards
- Strong drive towards transforming the way we do business today and challenge the status quo.
- Strong expertize in Supply & Demand Planning from previous assignments (at least 8 years of relevant experience)
- Proven experience with leading a cross-regional team
- Proven project Management experience