What you will be responsible for?
• Analyse aquisitions and retencion performace, identify gaps and opportunities
• Participate on setting up aquisitions and retencion targets on annual and quaterly bases
• Propose, plan, develop/co-ordinate all tools and activities to support sales in achieving aquisitions and retencion targets
• Support sales for strong argumentation for our portfolio and diferent point of connection types
• Plan, develop and co-ordinate motivation programs for sales
• Support Area Sales Managers with analyses regional performance, preparing regional plans, planning needed people trainings
• Initiate and co-ordinate needed changes in Sales rutines, Reports etc.
• Participate on establishing clear KPIs and motivation structure for aquisitions and retencion
• Co-operate intensively with sales, BI, all Customer Marketing functions, Marketing and Logistic
• Become leader in Solution selling implementation
• Co-operation with Revenue manager to build up Price guide for Sales
• Plan and develop/co-ordinate support for sales development at WHS
• Identification and development at new sales channels
• Monitoring of aquisitions and retencion support provided in market by competition
• Plan and manage costs of initiatives
Who are we looking for?
• University degree (preferably economics study)
• English language - Advanced level
• Experience in Sales or Sales support function with strong sales background, ideally in FMCG min. 3 years
• MS Office - Advanced level
• Driving license B
• Know-how of beer market, project management
What´s in it for you?
• Great beer, brands and teams around the globe to work with every day
• A dynamic and fast moving international company that loves to win
• Super-interesting work that is complex, challenging and fun all at the same time
• Opportunity for career growth and development along with competitive benefits