12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Why you Should Join Us:
Our Export and License EMEA & APAC team have an entrepreneurial start-up feel. Diverse and virtual, we’ve got international experience to share with you and new markets for you to explore across EMEA & APAC. We’re serious about results. We move fast, cover a lot of ground, we’re agile and we work hard. We set ambitious goals, and we make things happen.
If you can relate to us, and you’d like to be a part of our growing team - read on and get ready for your career in beer!
You will join a growing team which needs your support in coping with increased volumes and complexity across our international business. Your role will involve receiving and processing of orders from export customers.
You will interact with customers on a daily basis in order to fulfill their requirements which will include; organisation of transport deliveries and communication with freight forwarding and shipping companies, processing and solving customer complaints and reclaims, organising POSM and dispensing equipment deliveries and, actively contributing to production planning and demand planning in production plants for Export sales volume.
• You can demonstrate a strong ability to follow a process, and work in a challenging administrative role which requires an autonomous and proactive mindset
• You put people first, you’re able to show respect and understanding for different business cultures, using tact and diplomacy in your communication
• You are bold and decisive, you’re able to focus on your priorities and organise yourself accordingly,
• You take accountability, you follow up queries and complaints with your customers through your realizing your actions could have a direct impact on both customer success and our reputation
• You learn every day, you’re looking for a role in which you’ll be able to learn new things
• You are collaborative, action oriented, tenacious, enthusiastic and have a flexible mindset, you deliver results and celebrate success together with your team
• You are fluent in Czech & English both verbal and written
Our Hiring Process:
After we’ve reviewed your application, our recruiter will be in touch to learn more about you and help you understand if the role is a good fit for you. You’ll then be invited to meet our team which may consist of virtual or face to face meetings as well as presenting a business case relevant to the role you have applied to. We’ll make an offer of employment and once you accept, you’ll go through our On-Boarding program designed to ensure you have a great experience and are ready on your first day with us
Join our team, click the apply button today!