What will be your responsibilities on this position?
- Receiving and processing orders from customers, cooperation with planning department, sales department and customers
- In cooperation with planning department checking the stock of required goods, based on this communication the possible loading date with customers or transport companies
- Tracking the warehouse inventory, plans the warehouse loading locations, and negotiates the order changes with the customers if a certain type of goods is not available at the warehouse
- Contacting transport companies about new transport routes, actively seeking for best in market price
- Calculating and correctly reporting all Molson Coors transport costs for Export Customers
- Entering orders into Salesforce and/or SAP
- Communication with debt department (releasing the orders in relation to the solvency of customers)
- Full supporting of customers, helping them with the problems, solving all customer complaints of small value, full responsibility for reclamation process together with line manager
- Daily communication with all warehouses, monitoring the loadings, solving the operational problem Sorting, checking and sending invoices and other documents to customers
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following:
- We’re looking for candidates to join us who are keen to develop their career. This may be your first role on the career ladder, or you may be looking for an opportunity to start your career in Supply Chain or the Beverages Industry.
- If you already have experience of working in Supply Chain, then that’s ideal!
- You must be fluent in English & Czech (verbal and written).
- You’ll also need Microsoft Office skills and ideally have worked with SAP (although we can teach this!).
- You Put People First and you’ve got excellent customer service skills – the ability to build rapport, and problem solve
- You are Bold & Decisive – you’re able to problem solve and make decisions to act in a fast-paced environment; always putting the customer first.
- You Take Accountability – you’re someone who works with pride and has great attention to detail. You do what you say you’ll do and feel confident enough to speak up when mistakes happen.
- You Learn Everyday – you’re curious and want to learn.
- You are collaborative, action orientated, tenacious, enthusiastic and flexible. You deliver results and Celebrate Success Together with your team.
Our hiring process:
- After we’ve reviewed your application, we will be in touch to learn more about you and help you to understand if the role is a good fit for you.
- You’ll then be invited to meet our team which may consist of virtual and/or face to face meetings as well as presenting business case relevant to the role you’ve applied to.
- If all goes well, we’ll make you an offer of employment and once you accept, you’ll go through our onboarding program designed to ensure you have a great experience and are ready for your first day with us.
Why you should join us:
Our Export & License EMEA & APAC team have an entrepreneurial start up feel. Diverse and virtual, we’ve got international experience to share with you and new markets for you to explore across EMEA and APAC. We’re serious about results. We move fast, over a lot of ground and we’re agile and we work hard. We set ambitious goals and we make things happen. We offer the exceptional opportunity to work in a truly global team, where development of our people is a top priority. If you can relate to us, and you’d like to be part of our growing team; read on and get ready for your career in beer!