What you’ll do?
1. Project Management
To project manage the Customer Experience Programme for CZ/SK through taking the global framework and applying the local country needs to develop a Customer Experience plan. Having overall responsibility for the project development, implementation, priorities, governance structure and status updates.
2. Stakeholder Management
To establish clear senior accountabilities for customer experience across the business and all customer touchpoints, to hold these individuals and the country leadership team to account for delivering upon their commitments and to establish and be the owner of a cross functional forum for the Customer Experience so that the CE Programme and initiatives can be reviewed and debated.
3. Metrics & Scorecard
To ensure all customer interactions are measured, with true 'customer centric' metrics and reported on in a timely manner to all employees within the CZ&SK.
4. Cultural Change & Communications Activity
To be an ambassador for the customer in their role and being responsible for developing and running a communications plan both internally and externally with customers that brings the customer to the forefront of the business agenda. Ensuring all employees, regardless of the department have an awareness of, and are engaged with, the customer experience agenda.
5. Customer Experience Manager Community
To be a key individual within the Customer Experience Community to share best practice, to strategically shape the wider customer experience agenda and to actively learn from external stimulus on improving Customer Experience.
6. Business Cycle and Reporting of scorecards
Set up Customer 360 view strategy. Establish PDCA methodology for customer experience and actively participate on company/ department meetings and build MFST teams according to customer experience agenda.
What should be your background and skills?
• minimum high school (university degree is an advantage)
• 2 years experience in Finance or Sales
• knowledge of customer experience/customer service
• experience with project management and data management
• knowledge of financial, sales and commercial processes
• advanced user of Excel (experience in Pivot tables is an advantage)
• excellent command in Czech/Slovak and English (written and verbal form as well)
• communication skills, presentation skills
• driving license - B
• analytical skills
What is in it for you?
• Great beer, brands and teams around the globe to work with every day
• Pivovary Staropramen, s. r. o. is a part of Molson Coors Beverage Company
• Staropramen is well recognized international brand, No. 1 Prague beer
• A dynamic and fast moving international company that loves to win
• Super-interesting work that is complex, challenging and fun all at the same time
• Opportunity for career growth and development along with competitive benefits